Hair Loss Due To Dandruff? 10 Home Remedies That Works
Worried about those flakes in your hair and can’t get them out?
Yes, they even stick inside your nails, not to let you even scratch your head!
You have tried all those chemicals on your head but still they own that place like they have paid the rent? Oh, well relax girl, here you’ve got the remedy!
Shake the flake with these effective remedies. And the best thing, these products can be found not more than fur long distance from your bed. So, treat your dandruff the easy and natural way!
Also try reading the dandruff treatment guide from the NHS Choices.
1. Coconut Oil
This is that oil which will be found in all houses and has great effect in curing the problem of dandruff.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Massage it gently through your hair.
- Leave it for about an hour.
- Rinse it off and apply shampoo.
2. Baking Soda
Baking Soda is found to be very effective in curing a lot of beauty problems and so it does its work in beautifying your hair.
- Take some Baking Soda.
- Wet your hair.
- Apply soda on the scalp.
- Rinse it off.
It can make your hair dry, but in some days you can get rid of this problem as scalp will start producing natural oils and moisturize it.
This is what your grand mom will suggest you, the good old method to cure dandruff.
- Take some lemons.
- Squeeze out 2-3 tablespoon of juice.
- Massage it gently on your head.
- Rinse with water.
Yes, that table salt of yours without which every food is incomplete. This abrasive content will use its property to scrub out dandruff.
- Take some amount of salt.
- Gently work it through your hair.
- Rinse it off using a shampoo.
If you have severe dandruff, then this is the solution! Make sure your mouthwash has some alcohol content.
- First shampoo your hair.
- Apply mouthwash on the scalp.
- Rinse it off and apply conditioner.
6. Aloe Vera
All of us know that Aloe Vera due to, vast medicinal value of this plant. Every anti-dandruff shampoo has this as a content, so why not try it in its natural form?
- Take some Aloe Vera.
- Use the gel to massage your scalp.
- Rinse it off.
It does smell bad but maybe that is what frightens the flakes away.
- Crush some garlic.
- Rub the mixture into your scalp.
- You can avoid the smell by mixing the mixture and some honey.
- Rinse it off using shampoo.
8. Indian Lilac (Neem)
Another medicinal plant and used as a cure for various illness.
- Boil handful of Neem in 4 cups of water.
- Let it cool down.
- Strain the content.
- Use this water to rinse your hair.
- Repeat this twice or thrice a week.
9. White Vinegar
It is not only a preserver of food but also the preserver of hair.
- Take half cup of white vinegar.
- Mix it with 2 cups of water.
- Wash your hair using this mixture.
- Rinse it off.
10. Olive Oil
Give hair back its healthy appearance, it deserves it!
- Heat virgin olive oil slightly.
- Massage into your scalp.
- Wrap your hair with a warm towel and leave it for an hour or so.
- Then rinse your hair using shampoo and conditioner.
Through those anti-dandruff shampoos you are exposed to so much of chemicals that your hair loses its health by their continuous exposure. Don’t be too harsh to your own hair babe. Pamper it and make it glow the healthy way.
Go Natural; Feel Natural.
Hair doesn’t make the women, but Good Hair certainly helps!