Beginners Guide: How to Make Coffee Differently?
Don’t Know How to Make a Coffee Although You Have Had it Many Times? Here’s How You Could Make a Delicious Coffee By Yourself.
Coffee is the simplest and yet the most technique sensitive beverage. It not only provides instant energy, but it also helps in keeping you fresh and stay active. This is one of the main reasons why people prefer coffee over tea.
However, as stated in a common saying, the excess consumption of anything is bad. It works the same with your regular beverage to boost up the whole new days.
How to Make Coffee in Different Styles?
The chances are minor that you’re good at preparing coffee if you’re someone who never paid much attention to the activities going in your kitchen. Who cares when you have your mom helping you with almost everything, isn’t it?
But one should at least know how to make a tea/ coffee.
Here we’re introducing some tips on how to make coffee for a beginner. We tried to make the steps simpler so that it would be helpful to learn how to make different types of coffees:
#1. Making Basic Hot Coffee
- Instant coffee
- Cream or milk
- Vanilla extract
Boil water. Take a cup and add coffee beans/ powder to it, preferably two spoons. Add sugar and spices (optional). If you like chocolate, you can add cocoa too. Keep on stirring the contents in the cup till a consistent paste is formed. Now add hot water, and later you can add milk if you like. Stir well.
#2. Making Iced Coffee
- Hot water
- Ice cubes and cold water or milk
- Vanilla and other taste enhancers
In a cup, stir coffee (add quantity as per the strength you require) and hot water. Add needed sugar and ingredients you like. Pour cold water or milk and transfer the solution to an ice containing utensil. Add more milk if required and serve.
#3. Making Blended Coffee
- Add ingredients along with ice and blend until a smooth consistency is obtained.
- Using a spatula, get the contents out of the blender.
- Add toppings, like chocolate chips, fruit slices or crushed ice to garnish.
Note: Ingredients are same as mentioned in the primary/ iced coffee.
#4. Making Latte
- Prepare latte base with coffee and hot water and no granules should remain.
- Add spices as per your choice and taste.
- Add heated milk on the base.
- You can garnish with whipped cream making caricatures and romantic messages for loved ones.
- Enjoy before it turns cold.
Note: Ingredients are same as mentioned in the basic/ iced coffee.
Additional Tips to Improve Your Coffee Making Skills
- Get fresh beans or buy an instant one; Starbucks is the top most.
- Avoid using hard water, instead use filtered fresh water.
- Follow the instructions specified on the pack carefully.
- While stirring the coffee, you can use cold water for smoother taste.
- Properly stir to let all the sugar and other ingredients dissolve.
- Always taste. You can adjust the flavor by adding more coffee or milk. Get the desired taste.
- Never let moisture contaminate your coffee. Use air tight jars to store every ingredient.
- Shake and whisk the milk effectively to get a frothy appearance. That will enhance the flavor and smoothness to your cappuccino.
- Experiment with different flavors. For a fresh start, vanilla is a good choice. Others include cocoa, cinnamon or flavored milk.
- One can add virgin coconut oil to the blender as well. It will increase froth. Butter can also be used.
- You can experiment with different types of sugars, like raw sugar and brown sugar. They provide different flavors.
- To maintain the freshness and aroma of instant coffee, store in a refrigerator.
- For sugar conscious individuals, you can add artificial sweeteners containing lower calories.
Practice and implement the tricks we have described above.
Boost up your creativity and make the best cappuccino in your first attempt itself.
Are you a good at making coffee? Mind sharing a few secret tips with us? Feel free to share them in the comments section below.